ELL Advisory Council Meeting
Your Thoughts and Input are Valuable: Come Join Us for an Informative Evening and Conversations about the ESL and Bilingual Programs at
Items on the Agenda:
- Bilingual Teacher Academy
- Newcomers and Older ELLs (Supports and Interventions)
- Partners in Learning: Roundtable discussion about the Bilingual Program.
- How can we help our Bilingual students transition more efficiently to the English language and provide them with the tools they need to tackle content area vocabulary?
- How can we work together to ensure that our ELLs are reading fluently and with comprehension in the English language by Grade 3?
Date: September 29, 2015
Time: 5:00-7:00 PM
Location: Wiley Opportunity Center
1030 E. Live Oak St. (Dinner will be provided)
RSVP: WACO ISD ELL DEPARTMENT
501 Franklin Street Waco, TX 76703 Suite 701