2016-2017 AREA 4 SCHOLARSHIP
Area 4 CTAT is proud to award scholarships based on academic achievement, leadership,and success in completing a CTE pathway leading to college and career readiness.
- Must be a graduating high school senior.
- Must be enrolled in a recognized high school Career & Technical Education (CTE) program.
- Specific criteria include:
- Completed application form (parts I-VIII)
- Official transcript
- Letter of interest (500 word maximum)
- A résumé (one page maximum)
- Letter of recommendation from your CTE teacher and one of the following: a teacher, counselor, school administrator, coach, CTSO advisor (if different from your CTE teacher), clergy, supervisor, community member, employer, etc. (TOTAL OF TWO LETTERS)
- The award amount is $500.00.
- Up to two (2) scholarships will be awarded.
- The award(s) will be payable to the recipient(s) following verification of winners’ enrollment information (proof of at least 12 credit hours).
- The scholarship is non-renewable (meaning this scholarship is a one-time award).
- Application packet must be post-marked no later than March 31, 2017.
- The recipient(s) will be notified in May 2017.
FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION:
Donna McKethan 254 – 755 9574
Or your CTE teacher
TO ACCESS APPLICATION:
Donna McKethan – CTE Director Waco ISD
To download an application: http://www.austinisd.org/academics/cte/resources/scholarships
OR go to Austin ISD website - www.austinisd.org – Departments (top of page)/Click “C” and find Career and Technical Education/Click on Resources – Scholarships - See CTAT Area 4 Scholarship