"To Motivate Young People to Be Better Citizens"
Official Website of the U.S.Army J-ROTC
Providing a quality citizenship, character, and leadership
development program, while fostering partnerships with communities and
Why Join Army Junior ROTC:
- To appreciate the ethical values and principles that underlie good
- To develop leadership potential, while living and working cooperatively with
- To be able to think logically and to communicate effectively with others,
both orally and in writing.
- To appreciate the importance of physical fitness in maintaining good
- To understand the importance of high school graduation for a successful
future, and learn about college and other advanced educational and employment
- To develop mental management abilities.
- To become familiar with military history as it relates to America's culture,
and understand the history, purpose, and structure of military services.
- To develop the skills necessary to work effectively as a member of a team.